martes, 29 de julio de 2008

The Day After

El día de ayer pasó prácticamente inadvertido excepto por las 4 horas que nos vimos después del trabajo, las horas pasaron como agua, y tu accediste a romper tu rutina de castigarte los lunes y me buscaste para que nos viéramos.

-Dos días cuando mucho-. Fue lo que dijiste

I didn’t get depressed like you said I might, I just got terrible blue. So, the fact that I could talk to you about all the things I was feeling and thinking made it easier top go thru. I actually had a great time yesterday, just talking to you and watch you smiling, which as far as I understood was not a very common thing for you to do on Mondays.

The hours went by like sand on a sand clock, I came to work and did what ever I had to do but seemed I did nothing, as if I didn’t have enough time.

I don’t feel strange anymore, but something is different about me, I feel as if my inner child awaked from a long dream. I can feel him just right beneath my skin.

I have changed.I fly to New York tomorrow, lets see what that brings...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Todos los comentarios serán respondidos o borrados según mi conveniencia.